The adventures of Pioneer Girl travelling with enthusiastic Camper Barn Owl Guy

Started as a blog about my trip from Pittsburgh to California in a Ford Pickup, hauling a 30' refurbed trailer/camper. Ah, California Dreaming, 'n all that. Found that adventures can be long distance or in your own neighborhood... I look for my own twist on local sites, don't take the known for granted...and always find something new. It's easy, just open your eyes..

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pioneer Girl: Bottoms Up, McKees Rocks...Saturday, December 11, ...

Bottoms Up, McKees Rocks...Correction: Sorry! Correction. As I was lying in bed last night, for some reason it popped into my head that I posted the McKees Rocks, Brunot's Island photo and said it was a pic of Pittsburgh skyline in the background...duh, I was so excited I guess. It's not the Pittsburgh skyline in the background at all. From the angle of where I shot the photo, the skyline in the background is Mt. Washington which overlooks Pittsburgh. Brunot's Island is blocking the view of Pittsburgh, but hey, the spot was not about Pittsburgh, right?! Sorry for the mistake, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment