The adventures of Pioneer Girl travelling with enthusiastic Camper Barn Owl Guy

Started as a blog about my trip from Pittsburgh to California in a Ford Pickup, hauling a 30' refurbed trailer/camper. Ah, California Dreaming, 'n all that. Found that adventures can be long distance or in your own neighborhood... I look for my own twist on local sites, don't take the known for granted...and always find something new. It's easy, just open your eyes..

Friday, October 22, 2010

Leftover Wine

Camper Guy got some bad news at the mechanic this morning as he was getting the Ford inspected...uh huh, we're still in Pittsburgh.  Our skeedadle came to a screeching halt because of a bad muffler.   Here's the glitch though, Camper Guy left Barn Owl Express wagon locked.   I could have loaded all the the groceries and other sundry items  but alas our trip west is postponed most likely until very early in the am.    In the spirit of freedom and going with the flow, I await his return enjoying the golden sunshine with my sleeping Miss BBB by my side,  finishing up some leftover wine.   Tomorrow is another day, and should be a hard push to make up for the delay.    It's all cool..... but thank goodness for leftover wine to smooth out any leftover crankiness.

1 comment:

  1. well you got a whole week before halloween so it's all good! :)

    ReplyDelete