The adventures of Pioneer Girl travelling with enthusiastic Camper Barn Owl Guy

Started as a blog about my trip from Pittsburgh to California in a Ford Pickup, hauling a 30' refurbed trailer/camper. Ah, California Dreaming, 'n all that. Found that adventures can be long distance or in your own neighborhood... I look for my own twist on local sites, don't take the known for granted...and always find something new. It's easy, just open your eyes..

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Bird singing competition, Thailand.

December 25, 2011 - Merry Christmas from Thailand! Today, your's truly PG and bro, Michael took on the outskirts of Pakret on the scooter and happened upon a bird singing competition. Check it out

rry Christmas from Thailand...\

1 comment:

  1. We were puzzled as to what was happening and were unable to find an English speaking spectator, so I checked it out on line...and voila, the Thai's love their birds.. More on that later and the mysterious screaming bird that keeps eluding me! I have pics of my own but having technical difficulties with uploading at the moment... XOX PG..

    ReplyDelete