The adventures of Pioneer Girl travelling with enthusiastic Camper Barn Owl Guy

Started as a blog about my trip from Pittsburgh to California in a Ford Pickup, hauling a 30' refurbed trailer/camper. Ah, California Dreaming, 'n all that. Found that adventures can be long distance or in your own neighborhood... I look for my own twist on local sites, don't take the known for granted...and always find something new. It's easy, just open your eyes..

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve in Thailand

I'm very happy to be spending the LAST of 2011 and first of 2012...here in Thailand with loved ones.  May your new year be filled with kisses and hugs...no more frowns~~~move past any sadness or bitterness and live today as if it were your first, set the stage for bigger and better things, sit quiet and let your muse show you the way. Thank every being that has touched your life and let go.   Breathe and let breathe...  Happy New Year...a wondrous year is yours for the taking.  I love you, Mom, thank you for my traveling pants  :)

Warm breezes flowing through this house, and the smell of...yepp! pork roast and kielbasa and sauerkraut wafting from the kitchen.  PG went to the Villa earlier and bought an organic pork roast, found the slow cooker...this place never smelled so good (so I've been told :)  The kielbasa (tastes more like hot dogs) leaves much to be desired but but tradition is tradition...soon as I redd up here, shower and polish, we are heading to the club for dinner, drinks, fireworks...then back to the homestead for PORK and champagne.  Life is good....can I pleassse get lost here??? 

1 comment: