The adventures of Pioneer Girl travelling with enthusiastic Camper Barn Owl Guy

Started as a blog about my trip from Pittsburgh to California in a Ford Pickup, hauling a 30' refurbed trailer/camper. Ah, California Dreaming, 'n all that. Found that adventures can be long distance or in your own neighborhood... I look for my own twist on local sites, don't take the known for granted...and always find something new. It's easy, just open your eyes..

Monday, December 12, 2011

The Joys of Packing

December 11, 2011... Things are shaping up!  I'm getting so much closer to ..well at least dumping items on my "packing bed."  As I think of things I may need, they go right on the bed.  Step Two will be to organize it all in true Pioneer Girl fashion.  Wonder what that is?   Rolling, and zip lock bags..

Went to Bakery Square over the weekend, picked up a few cute trinkets and tropical items at Anthropoligie...I love that store! Got my oversized funky sunglasses there..  See 'em?? on the left, very cute.    Hair accessories are really big at Free People, hippie headbands, feather earrings and clipins, floppy hats...  Oh, if only my hair were long again.

Well, still in prep stages for my solo adventure.  Guess it's not REALLY solo since I'm staying at my brother's once I get to Bangkok...but the travel almost around the world (32 hours including 8 hour layover in Paris, will be solo.  It's a little daunting, but PG is up for the challenge, new places, new people, new adventures.

A bientot for now..xoxo PG

No comments:

Post a Comment